Our history

Our history starts in 1955, when the local oil mill became a part of our family’s property. Since then, the knowledge, together with the passion for this job have been handed down from father to daughter and from daughter to granddaughter. The traditional method with large millstones was changed in 1978 for the modern method, with steel drums: the combination between new technologies and ancient wisdom allowed us to obtain the extra-virgin olive oil « Agape », which has won many national and international prizes.